Anti-Intrusion Security Alarm System
A vault is a place where money, valuables, records, and documents are stored. It is intended to protect valuables from theft, unauthorized use, fire, natural disasters, and other potential threats. BTL provides all the solutions to ensure the safety for the bank vault. This system can also be used in households to deter the unauthorized people with malicious intensions.
The anti-theft system ensures the security in a broad spectrum. A glimpse of the functionality of the system as follows
- PIR (Passive Infrared Motion Sensor)- Mounted one of these sensors inside and it will let you know if someone unauthorized tries to sneak into the vault of the bank or any other premises.
- Water leakage sensor- Sensor will trigger alarm/ send SMS/Make phone Call if it traces the presence of water in the protected place.
- Keypad controller- As the name suggests, this key pad enable the system to be operated manually.
- Door / Windows sensor-If a doororwindow gets opened or breached by applying force the sensor sends a signal to the main control panel and immediately triggers the main alarm.
- Smoke & fire sensor-
A smoke detector is a device that senses smoke, typically as an indicator of fire. Once the trace of smoke is detected, Alarm is triggered.
- Tilt / Vibration sensor-Vibration sensors are sensors for measuring, displaying, and analyzing linear velocity, displacement and proximity, or acceleration. Alarm will be triggered if any anomalies are sensed.
- Panic sensor-A panic alarm is an electronic device designed to assist in alerting somebody in emergency situations where a threat to persons or property exists.
- Wireless / Wired Camera-As the name suggests, this is used to capture footage.
- And control panel-Alarm control panels are the heart of any intruder alarm system, that operates everything ranging from sending the signal from triggering the alarm.